- You make the material available knowing that we may publish it.
- You warrant that the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication.
- You affirm that the material is your own or that you have unlimited right to provide it to us and that we may publish the material and/or incorporate it or any parts thereof in our products free of charge without any accountability or liability. Before sending the material, you take reasonable precautions to find and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features.
- You agree to compensate us for any damages in the event that a third party takes action against us in consequence of the material you send.
- You agree not to make any demands on the basis of the material you send or take any action against us in consequence of the material you send. COMMERCELAB does not check the contents of the material sent by the users of its website and is not responsible for that material. COMMERCELAB can at its own discretion at any time remove material sent by its users from its website.
The laws of Turkey without reference to any other legislation shall govern these terms and conditions and any claims relating to the site or to material on it.
- If any Force Majeure occurs such as; natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, uprisings, public movements, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockdowns/lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power cuts) which are not under the control of the parties, and if these liabilities become unfulfillerable by the parties, the parties are not responsible. During this period, the rights and obligations of the parties arising from this agreement are suspended.